Ambassador Young’s vision, values and virtues continue to inspire leaders around the globe to work toward a global community of peace, prosperity and inclusion. He has brought a philosophy of creative non-violence to his work as pastor, civil rights leader, diplomat, politician and humanitarian -- establishing a model and legacy of effective servant leadership in Atlanta, America and the world.
Through the Andrew Young Foundation that legacy and example are being documented, preserved and interpreted for application by current and future leaders. The Foundation is:
• Convening leadership seminars and dialogs;
• Sharing lessons of the past with students from pre-K to graduate school;
• Providing scholarships;
• Producing and disseminating documentaries;
Working with a variety of strategic partners to communicate possibilities and develop leaders for an ever-changing world.
Our Strategic Partners include:
• The Andrew Young School of Policy Studies at Georgia State University
• The Andrew and Walter Young YMCA
• The Jean Childs Young Middle School
• The Leadership Center at Morehouse College
• The Collective Renaissance Guild
• Clark Atlanta University